SHIPPING & RETURNES
1 . We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by the Company.
2 . We aim to deliver within the timeframe indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Delivery time frame
Peninsular Malaysia 2 – 5 working days
East Malaysia (included Labuan) 3 – 8 working days
Singapore 7 – 14 working days
Note: There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
3 . On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for the delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for the delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
4. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
5. Delivery and packaging Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the order received as below:
For order 500g or less per delivery per location RM 8.00
For Order more than 500g per delivery per location,RM8.00 for the first 500g and RM1.00 for every additional 200g or any part thereof
East Malaysia (Including Labuan)
For order 500g or less per delivery per location RM 12.00
For Order more than 500g per delivery per location,RM12.00 for the first 500g and RM1.00 for every additional 200g or any part thereof
For order 500g or less per delivery per location RM70.00
For Order more than 500g per delivery per location,RM70.00 for the first 500g and RM85 for more than 500g- 1kg.
For order 500g or less per delivery per location RM 50.00
For Order more than 500g per delivery per location,RM50.00 for the first 500g and RM56.25 for more than 500g- 1kg.
6. All goods must be received by an adult aged 18 years or over. If the driver has doubt over the age of the person receiving the goods, he is entitled to ask such person to show an identity card to prove his/her age. If the person is shown not to be over 18 and no other person can receive the goods, our company shall not hand over the goods.
7. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
8. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you or your credit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the order, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided).
9. If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify our company immediately of any change to their delivery address.
11. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. All goods must be received by an adult aged 18 years or over, on the delivery of the product, you are required to sign for the delivery, and will be assumed the products are delivered in good conditions.
2. No return and refund and exchange of goods will be accepted once the products have been delivered.
3. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.